Michelle LaBrosse, CCPM, PMP, RYT
Michelle LaBrosse - is the founder and Chief Cheetah of Cheetah Learning. She started Cheetah Learning in 2000 with the vision that people could achieve their dreams and goals, cheetah fast, when they leveraged their unique genius to learn, do projects, and negotiate in the ways that worked best for them, while bringing out the best of others. Since 2000, she has used the 5 leadership practices you will learn here to grow her company to the powerhouse it is today. Over 100,000 people have become Cheetah's (that is they have learned how to learn and achieve their goals at least 5x faster).
Michelle, a former Air Force Officer, has a BS in Aerospace Engineering, an MS in Mechanical Engineering, and graduated from Harvard Business School's Owner President Managed program for successful entrepreneurs. Michelle was named one of the top 25 most influential women in project management worldwide by the Project Management Institute. She is the author of Cheetah Project Management, Cheetah Negotiations, Cheetah Know How and Accelerated Exam Prep. Michelle is a Project Management Professional (PMP) a Registered Yoga Teacher and a "Cheetah."
Five Proven Leadership Practices
This hour-long webinar is going to help you:
1. Learn the scientific basis of the 5 most effective leadership practices that help overcome any barrier and create a better world.
2. Understand what it takes to bring out the best of yourself and others.
3. Create a compelling vision statement that captures the heart and soul of people you need to help to create a better world.
4. Be of the most service to humanity so that you can make a bigger difference.
5. Learn in a way that helps you quickly achieve mastery of skills related to your innate strengths.
6. Make quick completion of anything you set out to achieve your habit.
7. Develop appreciation strategies that help bring out the best of everyone, and that also help you attract and best leverage the talent required to achieve your vision.
From Recent Participants of Cheetah Webinars
"Loved the activity book - easy to follow along and I felt like it forced me to pay attention. I had never thought about how personality plays a role in project success and speed. Great class!"
What was the most valuable part of the course?: "A lot of valuable information in a short period of time.''
Other Comments?: 'Michelle provides a fun atmosphere to learn. Will take another class for sure!'